Thursday, April 5, 2012

Party! Party! Party!!!

As the great philosopher Madonna once said, "Strike a Pose, Vogue"...
 
Children, your motha has been to a couple of fab-u-lous parties this past week! Sashay... Shante... I met Ms. Ru P on the red carpet walking into the Taste of Atlanta Best of Atlanta Top 50 Restaurant soiree. Ms. Thing tried to let me have it about the shoes I was wearing. I had to tell that girl you should bow before a queen and sense you're 8 feet tall I know you would never bow before me so I did the next best thing, I put my heels on which made me 8 feet 6 inches tall, now what? Check mate! Anyway, children once we got inside the venue Ru was very complimentary on your mothas designing skills. The lounge was fierce honey! We walked through and sampled some of the best food. We dined from restaurants like Bones, Woodfire Grill, Fogo De Chao, Pura Vida and many many more. They also had a stage with a D.J. and a band so you know your motha had to twirl her life away.
 
We left there headed to the next shin dig which was The Atlanta Junior Leagues Tour of Kitchens held at the magnificent Guy Gunter showroom. This party's guest list had the who's who of ATL. We pulled up to valet in the green Hornet with smoke coming out the front as well as the back. We jumped out with wigs falling to the side and lip stick smeared screaming make way for the party girlz...
 
 
I think we scared some of the guest cause this one lady clutched her purse as we were walking by and I clutched my pearls as I was giving her the look over. Honey, she looked a mess. We socialized and ate and dance the night away. Children, I may have met husband number 13. As the sun was coming up me and Ms. Ru P fixed our fallen fake eye lashes, twisted our wigs to perfection and walked out of the party with one pump on and the other in hand singing Rump Shaker...
 
 

Until next time my party hungry diva's...

I'll holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dana T's Table Talk