Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sound the trumpets!!! Lights! Camera! Action!
Looks who's on the Red Carpet! Why its no other than Ms. Chi Chi LaRue! Chi Chi as usual vogues her way down the Red Carpet right into Westside Foundry. This is where the who's who of Atlanta come to be FIERCE!!! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Your mother is here all the time so you know the place is cooking with grease... Ouch!!! wait a minute honey! Don't get to close with that frying pan! Your mothers wig might just ignite and I'll be singing "Just Beat it!" I mean, really, Beat It!!! No shade against you Michael J... You know you're still my hero.
 Any how, Ms Chi Chi hit the doors of Westside and stopped right in front of the Royal Kahala Collection from Lexington Home Furnishings. Its beautiful gilded bamboo details and faux black pearl marble surfaces made Ms. Chi Chi think she was on some tropical Island. I mean really, that girl came walking up in here with a sarong that was made for her lil sister and a blouse with palm trees all over it tied up in the front looking like a cross between Wendy Williams and my other girl friend Ms. Ru P. I was like girl you're showing way too much cleavage. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The trip wouldn't have been complete without her visiting the hot new vignettes featuring Candice Olsen's designs. HGTV, Candice gurl, you rock!!! Speaking of Rock Stars. I have one of my very best boyfriend designers make it on Design Star for this season. Children, on Tuesday nights at 9:00 P.M. you all need to glue yourselves in front of the boob tube, oops, did I say Boob? Mikel is the New Star on Design Star and he's going to be huge!!! Huge!!!
Ms Chi Chi you and I are going to have to talk. Gurl, you can't come up in here looking like you belong on a pole in some night club and think you're going to give me fever. There is only one spot for one diva in this camp and her name doesn't matter just know she has many children.

Until next time my little retail starz...
I'll holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dana T's Table Talk