Friday, October 1, 2010

MIRROR mirror on the wall...

MIRROR mirror on the wall, who is the fairest diva of them all?! Uhhh, what that's you say? Meeee!!! Why thank you darling I think so too! Mirror, why are you lookin at me like that?! What's that? You didn't say me! Mirror don't make me clutch my pearls!!! Whats that you say? France Deco is the fairest! Sure they are fierce honey cause they have all those country french reproductions made out of pine but can they walk, turn and kick their heels up?! Sure they have industrial chic combined with a white washed finish detailed with European knobs and fasteners but can they smash you into a million pieces?! Well, I didn't think so... I thought you would have a change of reflections.
 
Sometimes children, I tell you the truth! That mirror just don't see what I see!
 
Until next time my little rug rats.
I'll holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dana T's Table Talk