Wednesday, October 13, 2010

NO MORE WIRE HANGERS!!!

NO MORE WIRE HANGERS!!!

No... Wire... Hangers!  "Whats's wire hangers doing in this closet when I told you NO WIRE HANGERS EVER?!"
Chirstina!!! Get out of that bed now!!! Right now!!!

Mommy Dearest, please...
Children, now aren't you glad you don't have that kind of motha? I mean, I'm fierce like Ms. Joan Crawford... I'm a star like her... I'm a great dresser like her and I've even managed to get some cute accessories for the floor here at World of Rugs & Furniture. She and I share our flare of great taste but your motha isn't going to make you hang your Dolce & Gabbana blouses up. Honey, that's up to y'all.

Large vasesAnyway, we have for our featured presentation large vases and indoor/outdoor lanterns from Global Views.

We also have featured during our matinee showing, table top accessories from Torre & Tagus. In that line up cute little eating dishes for your pets or for some people, your little "darlings".Pet Dishes

Framed PicturesSpeaking of little darlings, our little Christina is redecorating her room to please her mommy by adding framed wall art supplied by Propac Images which she saw online at: Worldofrugsandfurniture.com

YOU TOLD HAPO TO BEAT ME! ALL MY LIFE I HAD TO FIGHT...  I had to fight my brothers... I had to fight my DADDY... I had to fight my UNCLES... CHILD AIN'T SAFE IN THE FAMILY WAY... You want a dead son-in-law Ms. Celie? YOU KEEP VISING HIM DA WAY YOU DO...
This here is temporary... Heaven last always...
YOU BETTA BASH MISTA IN HIS HEAD AND THINK ABOUT HEAVEN LATER!

I ain't trying to tell Christina what to do but girl...
Your motha has enough to keep up with from Stanley Furniture. We have gracing our silver screen Stanley's European Farmhouse collection. In this collection we have two types of casual dining chairs. The first one is an X back with upholstered seat kitchen chair and the other chair is an upholstered seat and back more country formal style. We also have the round farmhouse dining table with a pickled white wash finish.
Pet Dishes

Children have some popcorn and candy and make your way through our showroom to check out these cinematic pieces.
Until I see you next time...
D... D... Dat's all folks.
I'll holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dana T's Table Talk